We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
StoryPal Reloaded Review:- What is it and why you should be excited about it?
Hello, Welcome to My StoryPal Reloaded Review.
In this review, I’m going to be taking a closer look at StoryPal Reloaded – It is a visual storytelling SaaS software for the open web, that expanded the new Google AMP Stories Technology – which provides content publishers with a mobile-focused format for delivering news and information as visually rich, tap-through stories.
In the last couple of years, “Stories” has become wildly popular on Snapchat and Instagram, so much so that Facebook declared it’ll focus more on Stories than the news feed. Even as Stories rose in popularity to become the most sought-after format, it had remained locked in the walled gardens of social media apps. But now the format has become available for the open Web, thanks to AMP Stories, an initiative by Google. Now even you can publish Instagram-like Stories on your own website – Powered By StoryPal!
Web stories score high on web performance as well as user engagement metrics and prove to be a futuristic content format that’s set to rule the web.
StoryPal Reloaded Review:- Key Features And Benefits.
StoryPal Reloaded Review – Key Features
Key Features Of StoryPal
1. Professional – Fast and Easy Editor
The StoryPal Story Editor offers the perfect set of easy to use features to get started into this vertical world with professional stories in minutes. Drag & drop makes creating your stories a bliss and even beginners can quickly publish compelling stories.
2. Multichannel Stories. All in one tool
Publish fully validated AMP stories and deliver them through a global CDN with one click. You can also use the built-in conversion technology to power your stories
3. Connect Your Domain – Hosting DFY
StoryPal users can connect their custom websites, blogs or subdomains and create custom stories with their own domain. They can also add their custom favicon. All stories are hosted and secured for Free
4. Premium Templates
Our Story Editor comes with a variety of pre-built templates so you can achieve stunning results in seconds. You can also create your own.
5. Standalone Story Blogs
StoryPal empowers you to create awesome content in the visually engaging AMP Stories format. We give you the tools and technology to start an AMP Stories blog and provide you with an easy way to earn from it.
6. Rich Media Library
Library of millions of visually rich and immersible images, gifs, videos, icons, illustrators, vectors and you can also upload from your resource and computer.
7. Connect To Live Camera
Easily connect to your computer camera or device to create live stories.
8. Shareable Story Bookend
Allow your viewers to share your stories to their choice platforms such as Facebook, Email, Twitter, Whatsapp, SMS, Tumblr, Pinterest, Linkedin.
9. Add Call To Actions (CTAs)
Promote any link, affiliate or websites. Get your story viewers redirected to any of your choice links
10. Offline-to-Online Experience
By scanning a QR code built into the app, you are sent to the AMP Stories and receive additional information about the product in the format of a story. You can then start an immersive product experience from your phone or any device.
11. Embed Stories On Your Website
Don’t have a website? No problem – you can create stories from our website and generate a shareable URL for your stories.
Your website visitors can now immerse your stories while on your website. As we know people now consume more stories than articles, why not provide them with the story format of your articles too?
12. Different Story Creation Format
Create stories from scratch fast, create unique stories from any website URL, blog posts in minutes.
…And create stories from RSS feeds, add redirect or clickable links to the full posts.
13. Accept and Serve Ads
Ads are one of the main sources through which websites are monetized, StoryPal offers an easier way to monetize your story’s contents. In fact in 2 distinct ways
14. Full Story Analytics;
Get full insight analytics about how well your stories are performing, like;
What’s my most visited page/slide for a given story?
For a given story, how far into the story users typically go
Number of clicks and interactions with your stories.
15. Auto Post To Social platforms
You can auto-publish your stories link to the news feed of Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Posting on these social platforms gives your content wider readership and traction
16. Add Tracking Pixels
StoryPal allows you to add pixels from Facebook, Google analytics and Google tag manager
By adding these tracking pixels, you’ll be able to better segment your custom audience and retarget for effectiveness…
17. Weekly Stats By Email
Get full stats of your stories performance emailed to you on a weekly basis in other to know which stories;
Outperform the other, What was the drop off or completion rate.
Where the visitors came from and what links where clicked and by now much
18. Create Story Menus and Sidebars
Why stop at just one story page when you can knit your created stories in a menu format and add them as a sidebar for users to navigate from one story to the other without leaving your story pages.
19. Story Swipe Up
With the swipe up features, users will be able to add lengthy content to their stories where viewers can consume more story content that is longer than the original story length
20. Add GDPR Consent
Give visitors the option to accept your cookie and GDPR policy.
Determine if the user should be asked to interact with the control and capture the user’s consent decision
21. Add More To Story Bookend
We’ve expanded the story bookend which gives more exposure and wider viewership of other stories that are related or which you would like the views to see
StoryPal Reloaded Review – Key Benefits
VISUAL STORIES VS WEB ARTICLES (TEXTUAL)
1. Contemporary Readers:
2. Have shorter attention spans and declining reading habits, due to information overload
3. Can’t stay focused due to competing demands on their time
4. Often skim through long articles on websites rather than reading them carefully
5. Prefer short summaries over long-form content
6. Recall information longer when it’s visual than textual
7. Are increasingly visually-oriented and want crisp yet visually attractive content
8. More likely to trust the content that is in a well-designed visual presentation format rather than a text-heavy one
Why You Need StoryPal
1. Readability is key to creating a stellar mobile experience. Just a mobile-friendly responsive website design is not enough anymore. Your design must be mobile-first, fast-loading, visually interesting and immersive to boost readability. Such immersive mobile experiences are the predicted trend for the coming years
2. A study conducted by Forrester on behalf of Google found that users prefer tappable story format over scrolling articles. Publishers have a huge opportunity to fill the supply and demand gap, as the Stories format is poised to change the way we consume content online.
StoryPal Reloaded Review:- Where Can I Get It
Click The Link Below To Check Out the Special Early Bird Offer For StoryPal Reloaded
StoryPal Reloaded Review:- The Pricing And The Upsells.
Front End Offer – The Front End Early Bird Offer Will Start at $32/One Time
Cart Opens on 26th April @ 10:00 AM EST. Cart Closes on 30th April @ 11:59 PM EST.
At cart open, the FE price will start at $32 for the first 6 hours and price increases slightly.
New major price increase to $37 after 48 hours (April. 28th).
1st Coupon – cart open: Live April 26th, expires @ 4:00 pm EST –
2nd Coupon: Live April 28th to bring the price down from $42 to $37 – code: “newpal5”
Upsell 1 – StoryPal Reloaded Pro Upgrade – $67/Year
Upsell 2 – StoryPal Reloaded Deluxe Upgrade – $97 one-time
Upsell 3 – StoryPal Reloaded Whitelebel Reseller Upgrade – $197 one-time
There are some Optional OTOS that You Might Want To Pick Up For Your Business. Let’s take a look:
StoryPal Reloaded Review – Upgrade 1 – StoryPal Reloaded Pro Version – $67/One Time.
The PRO upgrade unlocks professional and advance features giving your subscribers the ability to do more with their StoryPal software;
- Story analytics
- Email story Stats Weekly
- Standalone Story Blogs
- Custom menus and sidebars
- Add Tracking Pixels
- Bookend CTA
- Unlock Unlimited Stories
StoryPal Reloaded Review – Upgrade 2 – StoryPal Reloaded Deluxe Version – $97/One Time
- 10 new premium templates added monthly
- Accept external Ads within stories
- Serve & create ads within stories
- Get each ads analytics
- Connect and auto-publish to social platforms
- Story page attachment (Swipe Up)
- Add team members
- Connect 10 additional domains
- Free access to new added “Future” features
StoryPal Reloaded Review – Upgrade 3 – StoryPal Reloaded WhiteLebel Reseller – $197/One Time
Brand StoryPal with your own custom branding (Domain) and sell to local businesses or websites.
Get a unique dashboard with your brand, logo, URL, favicon, emails, etc.
- Create stories for clients
- Clients can have team members
- Create clients account
- White label domain
- Create a maximum of 100 client accounts
- 100 custom domain limits
Here are some Upgrade links for your reference. You must buy the Front-End (FE) firstly and then you could buy any OTOs if you love.
If you buy OTOs alone, you will receive NOTHING and it takes your time to request for refund. Please remember FE is a must-have package to at least make sure the product is working well.
StoryPal Reloaded Review:- Demo and System Walkthrough
- AIStaffs Review – 8 Amazing Features Revealed With Exclusive Demo - May 28, 2023
- VideoXQ AI Review – Is It The Best Explainer Video Maker In 2023? - May 19, 2023
- How To Start Affiliate Marketing For Beginners – Step By Step Guide In 2022 - February 27, 2022