We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Hello, Welcome to My SiteGround Review. You are Probably already aware of the fact that SiteGround is one of the most trusted and preferred Web Hosting Service in WordPress And Web Development Community. Before I Discuss the Specifics of SiteGround, Lets first talk about the different parameters that you should consider while making a judgment on Any Web Hosting Service Providers.
SiteGround Review:- Why You Should Consider SiteGround As Your Prefered Web Hosting Service?
SiteGround was founded in 2004, and since then it has grown into one of the most well known hosting companies.
It is headquartered in Sofia, Bulgaria with offices in 6 locations and data centers in three continents. Today, the company has more than 400 employees and hosts more than 500,000 domains.
SiteGround is one of the most popular and highest rated hosting providers in the WordPress community. They provide unique in-house WordPress speed and security solutions to make your site as fast and secure as possible.
They are known for the best 24/7 support in the industry which is why they’re an official ‘WordPress’ recommended hosting provider. This is also why we use SiteGround for hosting the NKRACADEMY DIGITAL SOLUTIONS website.
SiteGround features include automatic upgrades, built-in WP caching, CDN, one-click staging and GIT version control.
They are also one of the few companies offering location specific hosting with 3 data centers in USA, Europe, and Asia.
On top of all this, they have а special 63% discount for NKRACADEMY DIGITAL SOLUTIONS readers.
SiteGround Review:- Hosting Plans And Features
SiteGround offers shared hosting, WordPress hosting, cloud hosting, and dedicated hosting plans. If you are just starting out, then their shared hosting plans would be a perfect fit for your needs. However, your site will eventually grow, and you want to make sure that they have other plans that you can upgrade to.
Let’s check out SiteGround’s hosting plans and their features.
- Shared hosting: Shared hosting is recommended for new websites and beginners. It is suitable for low traffic websites as you will be sharing resources with other websites hosted on the server.
- WordPress hosting: This plan is WordPress optimized version of their shared hosting plan. It comes with SiteGround’s in-house WordPress optimizations to improve the performance of your website.
- Cloud hosting: Cloud hosting is a flexible upgrade to shared hosting. It allows you to use resources of multiple servers on a cloud architecture. It is suitable for growing websites, popular blogs, or businesses.
- Dedicated servers: Dedicated servers give you a complete server for your website. It is more expensive but gives you a lot more power. The downside is that you will have to manage the server yourself.
- Enterprise hosting: This plan is for large businesses and high traffic sites with challenging server requirements. Get in touch with the SiteGround team and they will create a tailor-made plan to suit your needs.
SiteGround Review:- Shared Plan Options and Breakdown
SiteGround’s shared hosting is the best way to start a new website. Their shared plans are available in three levels to match different budgets.
- Startup: This plan is limited to hosting one website. It includes 10 GB disk space and is suitable for hosting a website having 10,000 monthly visitors. You’ll also get all essential features like 1-click WordPress to install, free setup, website transfer, daily backups, and more.
- GrowBig: The GrowBig plan lets you host unlimited websites. It comes with 20 GB disk space and is suitable for hosting websites having 25,000 monthly visitors. You’ll get all the features of the Startup plan, plus you’ll get premium features like Super Cacher, 1-year free wildcard SSL, and more.
- GoGeek: GoGeek plan is suitable for small eCommerce websites. It can handle websites having 100,000 monthly visitors. In addition to all GrowBig’s features, you’ll get access to more advanced features like one-click git repo creation, WordPress and Joomla staging, and more.
SiteGround Review:- Support And Customer Service
You will see high praise for SiteGround’s customer support service everywhere. They are remarkably good at offering quick, helpful, and knowledgeable support to their customers.
Their customer support includes 24/7 phone, live chat, and ticket-based email support. Their phone and live chat response times are almost instant. Email’s get the first response within less than 10 minutes.
For users who prefer to fix things on their own, SiteGround offers a large collection of knowledge base articles with screenshots, videos, tutorials, guides, And Frequently Asked Questions.
SiteGround Review:- The Pros And Cons Of SiteGround
Each hosting company has its own pros and cons. Some advantages can overshadow the disadvantages, but some cons can be a total deal-breaker for your individual needs.
Before making a decision, you may want to review these SiteGround pros and cons.
Here are some of the advantages that make SiteGround one of the top rated hosting companies in the world.
- Superfast servers: All SiteGround servers are highly optimized for speed. They are equipped with the latest hardware like SSD drives and custom software to make sure that your site is super fast.
- Top-Notch Customer Support Their customer support is amazing to say the least. They offer 24/7 phone, live chat, and ticket-based support.
- Free CDN and SSL They offer instant setup of Cloudflare’s free CDN and free SSL certificate from Let’s Encrypt.
- Multiple Server Locations They have data centers on three continents. You can choose the location you prefer during signup.
As we mentioned earlier, there are some downsides with every hosting company. These are some disadvantages of choosing SiteGround as your host.
- Limited Storage: Their plans come with fixed storage. However, this storage is quite large, and if you are just starting out, then you will most likely never need extra storage.
- Setup fee for monthly billing: There is a $14.95 setup fee if you choose monthly billing. But if you sign up for a longer billing period, then you’ll get a bigger discount and no setup fee. They offer a 30-day money-back guarantee anyway, so it’s a good idea to choose a longer billing period when you sign up.
SiteGround Review:- CPanel Walkthrough And Set Up Guide
SiteGround Review:- Best Bonuses for SiteGround
If You Like SiteGround Web Hosting Services and Think that SiteGround will Help You in Your Online Business, Then I will provide you 5 Exclusive High-Quality Bonuses Worth $750 if You Decide to Pick Up SiteGround Web Hosting Via Any Link Provided in this Review. To get all of them completely free of cost, you need to purchase SiteGround Web Hosting from any of the links on this page and then send your receipt to NKRACADEMYWB@GMAIL.COM. Once we receive your email, we will send you access details for all these software with their download links.
BONUS#1 :- Access To Viddictive 2.0 Video Maker Software(Value $147)
BONUS#2 :- Access To VidElligence 2.0 Video Maker Software(Value $147)
BONUS#3 :- Access To Storie Video Maker Software(Value $147)
BONUS#4 :- Access To Astra Pro WordPress Theme(Value $147)
BONUS#5 :- Access To Elementor Pro Page Builder Plugin (Value $147)
Thanks For Reading My SiteGround Review. I hope You Enjoyed My SiteGround Review. If You Have Any Question About My SiteGround Review Article or Need Any Further Clarification, Feel Free to Drop Me an Email at NKRACADEMYWB@GMAIL.COM Or Comment Below In This Post.
SiteGround Review:- The Conclusion And The Recommendation
After reading our detailed SiteGround review, you might be wondering if SiteGround is the right choice for your website?
If you want fast and reliable web hosting service with great customer support, then SiteGround is perfect for you. They have hosting plans for every budget and each plan comes with great set of features.
All their shared hosting plans include SSD storage, easy setup of Let’s Encrypt free SSL and Cloudflare CDN service, 1-click WordPress installer, and free migration, Website Back Up And 1 Click Restoration Service.
If you are just starting a website for the first time, then you will certainly appreciate SiteGround’s customer support.
Latest posts by Debanjan Roy (see all)
Server Up Time And Speed
Price Competitiveness and Value For Money
Support and Training
Reliability, Customer Experience and Customer Service
Security, Website Back Up, Site Migration And Transfer Support