We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Hello, Welcome to My SiteGround Review. You are Probably already aware of the fact that SiteGround is one of the most trusted and preferred Web Hosting Service in WordPress And Web Development Community. Before I Discuss the Specifics of SiteGround, Lets first talk about the different parameters that you should consider while making a judgment on Any Web Hosting Service Providers.
As a Marketer or Internet Entrepreneur, You must be very careful while choosing your Web Hosting Service. Your Website is the face of your Internet Business and your Web Hosting Company is the home for your Website as they provide the servers to host and deliver all the important files that you need to do business online. In General, Web Hosting Service is Critical in maintaining the following important matrices which are extremely important for any online business. The Matrices are
The Seven Most Important Factors While Choosing a Web Hosting Service Are
- Up Time:- The UP Time For Your Website is largely dependent on the UP-Time of the Web Hosting Servers.
- Security:– Nowadays, many websites are constantly getting hacked by fraudulent services to steal important information. Your Website’s security will also largely depend on your Web Hosting Service.
- Speed:– Your Website Speed is one of the most important factors that will determine the success of your website as a slow website means higher bounce rate, traffic leak and low ranking chance on Google. The Speed of your website is largely dependent on your Web Hosting Service.
- SSL & Email Service:– Your Web Host Provide you SSL Service which will ensure data encryption and data security during network transmission of sensitive transactional data. SSL has also become very important ranking factor on Google for Voice Searches. You will also find it important to have email services running on your Business domain. These Emails are important as they become a point of Communication for your Business.
- Website Back Up And Recovery:- Your Website should be backed up regularly so that it can be recovered in case of any unforeseen circumstances. Web Hosting Services who have reliable back up and Website Restoration facility should always be chosen over others as it will give you complete peace of mind.
- Website Migration And Transfer:– When you choose your Web Hosting Service, you must consider How You can Migrate And Transfer Your Existing Domains and Websites from Your Current Domain Register And Web Host to Your New Web Host.
- Support And Help System:- When You Choose your Web Hosting Service, you must assess how good their Help and Support System is. There should be a complete FAQ section in Support where you should get step by step instruction in resolving commonly asked support queries. On Top of the FAQs, You should also be able to log a support ticket and those tickets should be resolved within SLA. There should also be Live Chat Support which allows you to Get real-time resolution for your support queries.
SiteGround Review:- Why You Should Consider SiteGround As Your Prefered Web Hosting Service?
SiteGround was founded in 2004, and since then it has grown into one of the most well known hosting companies.
It is headquartered in Sofia, Bulgaria with offices in 6 locations and data centers in three continents. Today, the company has more than 400 employees and hosts more than 500,000 domains.
SiteGround is one of the most popular and highest rated hosting providers in the WordPress community. They provide unique in-house WordPress speed and security solutions to make your site as fast and secure as possible.
They are known for the best 24/7 support in the industry which is why they’re an official ‘WordPress’ recommended hosting provider. This is also why we use SiteGround for hosting the NKRACADEMY DIGITAL SOLUTIONS website.
SiteGround features include automatic upgrades, built-in WP caching, CDN, one-click staging and GIT version control.
They are also one of the few companies offering location specific hosting with 3 data centers in USA, Europe, and Asia.
On top of all this, they have а special 63% discount for NKRACADEMY DIGITAL SOLUTIONS readers.
SiteGround Review:- Hosting Plans And Features
SiteGround offers shared hosting, WordPress hosting, cloud hosting, and dedicated hosting plans. If you are just starting out, then their shared hosting plans would be a perfect fit for your needs. However, your site will eventually grow, and you want to make sure that they have other plans that you can upgrade to.
Let’s check out SiteGround’s hosting plans and their features.
- Shared hosting: Shared hosting is recommended for new websites and beginners. It is suitable for low traffic websites as you will be sharing resources with other websites hosted on the server.
- WordPress hosting: This plan is WordPress optimized version of their shared hosting plan. It comes with SiteGround’s in-house WordPress optimizations to improve the performance of your website.
- Cloud hosting: Cloud hosting is a flexible upgrade to shared hosting. It allows you to use resources of multiple servers on a cloud architecture. It is suitable for growing websites, popular blogs, or businesses.
- Dedicated servers: Dedicated servers give you a complete server for your website. It is more expensive but gives you a lot more power. The downside is that you will have to manage the server yourself.
- Enterprise hosting: This plan is for large businesses and high traffic sites with challenging server requirements. Get in touch with the SiteGround team and they will create a tailor-made plan to suit your needs.
SiteGround Review:- Shared Plan Options and Breakdown
SiteGround’s shared hosting is the best way to start a new website. Their shared plans are available in three levels to match different budgets.
- Startup: This plan is limited to hosting one website. It includes 10 GB disk space and is suitable for hosting a website having 10,000 monthly visitors. You’ll also get all essential features like 1-click WordPress to install, free setup, website transfer, daily backups, and more.
- GrowBig: The GrowBig plan lets you host unlimited websites. It comes with 20 GB disk space and is suitable for hosting websites having 25,000 monthly visitors. You’ll get all the features of the Startup plan, plus you’ll get premium features like Super Cacher, 1-year free wildcard SSL, and more.
- GoGeek: GoGeek plan is suitable for small eCommerce websites. It can handle websites having 100,000 monthly visitors. In addition to all GrowBig’s features, you’ll get access to more advanced features like one-click git repo creation, WordPress and Joomla staging, and more.
SiteGround Review:- Support And Customer Service
SiteGround Review:- The Pros And Cons Of SiteGround
Each hosting company has its own pros and cons. Some advantages can overshadow the disadvantages, but some cons can be a total deal-breaker for your individual needs.
Before making a decision, you may want to review these SiteGround pros and cons.
Here are some of the advantages that make SiteGround one of the top rated hosting companies in the world.
- Superfast servers: All SiteGround servers are highly optimized for speed. They are equipped with the latest hardware like SSD drives and custom software to make sure that your site is super fast.
- Top-Notch Customer Support Their customer support is amazing to say the least. They offer 24/7 phone, live chat, and ticket-based support.
- Free CDN and SSL They offer instant setup of Cloudflare’s free CDN and free SSL certificate from Let’s Encrypt.
- Multiple Server Locations They have data centers on three continents. You can choose the location you prefer during signup.
As we mentioned earlier, there are some downsides with every hosting company. These are some disadvantages of choosing SiteGround as your host.
- Limited Storage: Their plans come with fixed storage. However, this storage is quite large, and if you are just starting out, then you will most likely never need extra storage.
- Setup fee for monthly billing: There is a $14.95 setup fee if you choose monthly billing. But if you sign up for a longer billing period, then you’ll get a bigger discount and no setup fee. They offer a 30-day money-back guarantee anyway, so it’s a good idea to choose a longer billing period when you sign up.